Enterprise Resource Planning is a type of software that connects day-to-day business process including order management, inventory and customer relationship management. The main application of an ERP Software is to collect and organize data from various levels and provide the management with a clear picture of profit and loss.
New Stuff: GL Report with Source Document Tax Amount
In this blog, we will discuss AP invoice – How to export/ maintain the record of AP invoice Entries using AP Invoice Utility.
We have a solution to maintain/export all those data to Excel Sheet from Sage 300.
In Sage 300 ERP, we have developed a new utility to Export Number of Batches using a single User Interface (we will Consider Only AP- INV, AP-CREDIT, AP-DEBIT Transaction)
Refer Below screen:-
User needs to select path using Select Path file Option (excel file location) and Utility will work and System create Excel file including number of Batches automatically based on data entered in Selected Posting date field Option. (This will be manual process. User has to select (browse) file & Export it.)
The Export format is as follows:-
Note: – At the time of Exporting Excel file if system found Blank value of any field from AP invoice Respective screen then value should be print blank in Exported Excel.
- Batch no:- Header level Batch number field
- Batch Description:- Batch Description
- Entry No:- Entry number of respective Batch
- Line No:- Entry wise Line No
- Entry Disc:- Entry Description field
- Vendor:- Vendor Number field
- Vendor Name:- Vendor Name
- Doc Type:- 1 – Invoice, 2 – Debit Note, 3 – Credit Note
- Document Total:- Detail Level Undistributed Amount field
- Apply to Document:- Apply to Document field, in case of Credit & Debit Note, otherwise this will be display blank
- Document Date:- Document date field
- Posting Date:- Posting date field
- Document No:- Document Number field
- PO No:- PO Number field
- Order No:- Order Number field
- Description:- Detail level Description
- G\L Account:- Detail Level G\L Account
- Amount:- Detail Level Amount field)
- GSTNO/ORGBILLDATE/ORGBILLNO/REVCHARGE:- If system found header level optional field then mapped Optional field values should be display
- QTY/SACCODE/UQC:- If system found detail level optional field then mapped optional field values should be display
- Exchange Rate:- Exchange Rate field
The main purpose to write this blog is that the user can maintain \ export all the above Information (batches) at a time using a Single Interface. This Utility will be helpful to Export “N” numbers of Record from Sage 300.
Note: – Export file format will be excel & we can add or remove columns into this report as per your requirement.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.