Purchase Orders provides a requisition approval system so you can ensure that only particular employee/s can approve purchase requisitions. PO Requisition is an internal document which allows user to purchase services or goods on behalf of organization.
New Stuff: Exempting inactive items from transactions in GreyMatrix
Approval of Requisitions is based on the Manual Approval authorization:
- Authorization for approval is required. If one has the authority to approve requisitions, then requisitions that are posted are approved automatically. The Requisition Entry screen in Sage 300c displays the approval status and approver’s name.
- If there is no authorization to approve requisitions, requisitions that are posted are automatically put on hold, and the approval status will remain ‘Entered’. Such requisitions are the posted by a user who has approval authorization
In this blog we are going to discuss PO requisition import screen tab which will create Requisition entry in Sage 300C using the excel data.
Please refer to below screenshots for PO Requisition Import customization tab and excel sheet template:
The above sheet includes following fields which can be modified according to the requirement:
- OC Number (Column A): – This will be detail level Order number field from the PO Requisition screen.
- Component Code (Column H): – This will be detail level Item number field from the PO Requisition screen.
- Component (Column I): – This will be detail level Item Description field from the PO Requisition screen.
- Vendor (Column N): – This will be Header Level Vendor Number field from the PO Requisition screen.
- Quantity Required (Column AI): – This will be detail level Quantity Ordered field from the PO Requisition Screen.
- PO Price (Column AO): – This will be detail level Unit cost field from the PO Requisition screen.
User will browse the excel file with desired data in the specified format from Import Tab and click on Import button. Customization will create PO requisition entry based on the data provided in the excel sheet and a log file will be generated for the transaction.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com (listed on Salesforce Appexchange), Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration services for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and for Sage 300c development services we offer, upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, latest integrations using sData and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix offers 20+ addons for Sage 300 to enhance productivity such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East. The GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP is listed on Microsoft Appsource with easy implementation package.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more details on Sage 300 and Sage 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will like to hear from you.