Our GUMU™ for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration link is an external bi-directional link which synchronize data from Sage CRM to QuickBooks and vice versa. Today in this blog, we will explain how to create custom fields in Sage CRM which can be integrated with QuickBooks.
Create custom fields for Sage CRM on premise/Desktop
Users while using Premise/Desktop edition of Sage CRM can run the Sage Component files provided with the setup. You can get GUMU_Fields.zip Sage component file in the Greytrix installation directory “C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Greytrix” (Assuming GUMU Integration installed in C drive) which will help create custom fields in Sage CRM.
Create custom fields for Sage CRM Cloud/Hosted
Users while using Sage CRM cloud/hosted edition do not have Component Manager Functionality to run Sage Component files. By using the CustomFieldList.xls file present in Greytrix documentation folder “C:\Program Files(x86)\Greytrix” (Assuming GUMU Integration installed in C drive) user can create fields manually in Sage CRM cloud/hosted.
Please follow the below steps to create custom fields in Sage CRM
1. Click on My Profile->Administration->Customization->Primary Entities->Company
2. Click the Fields tab. A list of fields for the company table is displayed.
3. Click New button and enter the field properties
4. Click Save. New field is added to the company table
Kindly follow the sequence and use appropriate Data Type to create fields in Sage CRM as mentioned in the mapping sheet which will be present in Greytrix documentation folder “C:\Program Files(x86)\Greytrix” (Assuming GUMU Integration installed in C drive).
Once you have created the fields manually, you can run and test the synchronization process to sync all the fields from QuickBooks to Sage CRM and vice-versa.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at [email protected]. We will be glad to assist you.
Also read :
1. GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration – Synchronization processes
2. Configuring GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks Integration
3. GUMU™ Integration for Sage CRM is now compatible with Australian Version of QuickBooks
4. GUMU for SageCRM – QuickBooks Integration
5. GUMU Tips – Unable to access SageCRMPlugin.SageCRM Object