Hi Folks! In this blog I would like to explore one more document functionality related issue called “Unable to Edit Document”. As you know every client nowadays are installing and upgrading their CRM instance to latest version.
Recently, one of our client has upgraded Sage CRM from 7.1 to 7.3 version successfully and after up-gradation system was working fine with all the features such as Interactive Dashboard, Mail Merging, Email Inbound and Outbound etc. But at the same time users were unable to edit document which are already uploaded in CRM with Status “Draft”.
If you look at the above screen then you will come to know that “Edit Document” button is not available on screen due to which user were unable to modify the documents.
On searching the articles available on community site and help from Support team we got to know that this issue have been fixed in “Sage CRM 7.3 A” patch. So, in order to resolve this we upgraded the system and now users are able to edit the documents.
1. Enable / Disable Document Drop functionality based on User Profile
2. Attach Meeting Documents against Appointments in Sage CRM
3. Display Sage 300 Customer Document History in Sage CRM Self Service
4. Access to Add File in Shared Documents
5. Adding Documents Tab to Leads in Sage CRM 2014 R2