GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US) Integration link is an external/ bi-directional sync utility which sync data from Sage CRM to Sage 50 US and vice versa. This utility can be schedule further to automate these synchronization processes.
Today in this blog, we will go through how user can change/clear Last Sync Date of process in our GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 US Integration using new framework utility. Below are the steps,
1) Login into GUMU™ utility as admin user .
2) Click on Integration Activity -> user will have to select Integration Activity -> click on Get Sync Processes button. Refer below screenshot.
3) It will display the list of processes wherein user will have to click on Edit button of any process to edit the process information.
4) Once user click on Edit button, it will display all the process information for that process (i.e. Process which user is selected). User can clear the Last Sync Date or can change the date as per his requirement -> Click on Done button-> Click on Save Changes button. Refer below screenshot.
Using above steps user can clear Last Sync Date of any processes. For more information about the GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 50 US integration product, you can always contact us at email@example.com.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
Also read :
1. Sync Company Data from Sage CRM.com to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
2. Synch Orders from Sage CRM Cloud to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
3. Configure GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US Edition)
4. Configure Sage 50 (US) user to access data outside the application
5. GUMU™ Peachtree Solutions for SageCRM/SageCRM.Com Integration