GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US) Integration link is an external/ bi-directional sync utility which synch data from Sage CRM to Sage 50 US and vice versa. This utility can be schedule further to automate these synchronization processes.
Today in this blog, we will discuss how user can End process which goes in to queue. In GUMU™ Sage 50 – Sage CRM integration, it may happen when, the other process is running. i.e. At a time, single process can be executed. If user click on multiple process at the same time, first process gets executed and other remains in Queued state. Then first one finishes, the seconds gets started automatically from the Queue.
But sometime it may happen that while running any import process in GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 50 US integration it gets stuck in Queued state for a long time even if other process is not running. This may be due to some issue while running the process.
If any one of the process is in Queued state, the other process cannot be RUN. That is the reason, if there are any process which are in queued state, we will have to clear its status first to run other process.
To end such process follow below steps:-
1. Login into GUMU™ utility as admin user.
2. Click on End Process ->user have to select process which he wants to end-> click on Stop process button. Refer below screenshot.
Using above steps user can clear Last Sync Date of any processes. For more information about the GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 50 US integration product, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
Also read :
1. Changing last synched date of process using New GUMU™ Sage 50 US Integration Framework
2. Synch Orders from Sage CRM Cloud to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
3. Configure GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US Edition)
4. Configure Sage 50 (US) user to access data outside the application
5. GUMU™ Peachtree Solutions for SageCRM/SageCRM.Com Integration