In GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage X3 integration, we have provided with feature where user can create Sage CRM grids, panels to display information from Sage X3 on real time basis. We had seen this in our previous blogs.
In this blog, we will discuss how to create Web Service Sub programs (interface) in Sage X3 so that we can use it in Sage CRM for creating Lists/Grids. These Grids will display information from Sage X3 using GUMU customizer on real time basis.
Below are the steps to create Web Service Sub programs (interface) on Sage X3. Please note that, for doing this Sage X3 web service pool should be already configured and working in Sage X3 as a pre-requisite.
1. Log in to Sage X3.
2. Navigate to Development->Safe X3 WAS ->Safe X3 Link->Interface.
3. Click on New button and enter the appropriate Interface Code (sub-program name) and Description that would be used for Grids in GUMU customizer.
4. Keep Type as “Generated access to table”.
5. Select Table Code from which you want to display data into Grid in Sage CRM using GUMU™ customizer.
6. Enter the value into Publication Name field. It should be same as that of Interface Code.
7. Once done click on Create button, this will get the interface created into Sage X3.
6. After creating interface, click on Generate Access. Here those fields can be selected which user wants to access from Sage CRM. Click on the check boxes to select the fields and then click on OK button.
7. Now click on validation to validate the changes.
8. Navigate to Development->Script Dictionary>Scripts->Web Services.
9. Search for the Web service sub-program which we created above. Click on the Publication button to publish it. Once it is published, you can use it in our GUMU™ customizer to display data in Sage CRM List/Grid screens.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs (Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature and Sage CRM CTI Framework.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.