Sage CRM is a customer relationship management solution designed to help small and midsize businesses optimize their customer experience by offering tools to manage new and existing client relationships. It is vital to delight customers by providing superior quality service. Binding innovative technological tools can help companies manage client communication and support better. Sage CRM makes it possible for your business to create and manage support tickets.
New Post: Set Default O/E Report in Sage CRM integrated with Sage 300
One of our successful implementations was Integrating Sage CRM with Loan finance system to fetch the Customer’s loan purchases and manage the service tickets in CRM. As we are all aware, A support ticket is the process of tracking the updates and details of a problem from the moment it’s reported until the issue is resolved. Each ticket created represents a specific incident and can be assigned to the correct support team or department to quickly resolve your customer’s problems.
Our implementation process comprises of integrating finance management system through backend. This way we managed to pull the customer’s Loan purchase details in CRM for view purpose. Based on these loan details, users would be able to provide the ticket resolution details to the customer without switching between separate systems.
Elements that are tracked in a support ticket –
- Customer Account information
- Customer Loan details
- Details of the problem
- Details on the steps taken to fix the problem
- Status and next steps
- Resolution to the problem
Benefits of using Sage CRM in a Ticket management system –
1. Declutter Your Email
- Better organization – all communication is centralized on the support ticket along with the complete Loan purchase details from the finance system required for processing the ticket.
- Eliminates the need for multiple emails on the same topic.
- Makes it easier for multiple operators to collaborate on the problem as the ticket can be assigned to the designated department, as required or requested.
2. View Reports and Analytics
- Easily view performance of operators and departments.
- Find common problems through ticket distribution.
- Determine topics your company needs to write a specific process on.
3. Save Time and Resources
- Less time is wasted due to the ability to sort and assign tickets.
- Increase your efficiency by automating certain processes.
- Cut down response time by easily getting the ticket to the correct department.
4. Benefit Your Customers
- Add transparency to your processes and keeps them in the loop.
- Know exactly what the customer has already been informed by another operator.
In this way, Sage CRM can be used to serve a motor finance company in managing their customers as well as the support tickets along with the complete and up to date information regarding their loan purchase.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partners is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development, and implementation competence.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions developed for Sage CRM with Sage ERPs namely Sage X3, Sage Intacct, Sage 100, Sage 500, and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users, and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in the migration of Sage CRM from Salesforce | ACT! | SalesLogix | Goldmine | Sugar CRM | Maximizer. Our Sage CRM Product Suite includes addons like Greytrix Business Manager, Sage CRM Project Manager, Sage CRM Resource Planner, Sage CRM Contract Manager, Sage CRM Event Manager, Sage CRM Budget Planner, Gmail Integration, Sage CRM Mobile Service Signature, Sage CRM CTI Framework.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Champion Partner for GUMU™ Sage X3 – Sage CRM integration listed on Sage Marketplace and Sage CRM – Sage Intacct integration listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace. The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for the processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.