A Trial Balance is an accounting report that lists closing balances of general ledger accounts with all debit/credit balance amounts for a given period of time. It also helps to lists the closing balances of general ledger accounts. The balances of all the accounts can be viewed using this report. In Sage Intacct, statistical accounts can be included or excluded. Usually the report is run at the end of an accounting period.
To run this report, go to General Ledger > All tab > Reports > Trial balance
- Time period – Select Reporting period using the provided drop down or opening and closing balance date filters as required. If you don’t specify a Reporting period, the system will generate a report for the current month to date.
- To get the specific data, filters can be used which provides an option to a user to include or exclude specific types of data in the report like vendor, location, customer, employee. Filters helps to get the fewer and exact results that a user desires to be view at a certain point of time. Always make use to more filters so that unwanted data is not displayed.
- Format option is used to set the layout of the report; organize and display the data.
- Enter a title, subtitle, and footer text for your report.
- There are options to View, process, memorize, export, or customize the report. It can also be added to the dashboard by using button provided in right corner of the screen.
A trial balance report in Sage Intacct is helpful to list closing balances of general ledger, debit and credit balance amounts. It helps to detect any posting errors in the business bookkeeping system and is the first step towards interpreting the financial results of an organization.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix has a wide product range for Sage Intacct- a Cloud ERP. This includes migrations from QuickBooks | Sage 50 | Sage 100 | Sage 300 to Sage Intacct. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Intacct for Sage CRM | Salesforce | FTP/SFTP | Rev.io | Checkbook | Dynamics 365 CRM | Magento | Rent Manager | Treez | Avalara Avatax | Blackline SFTP. We also offer best-in-class Sage Intacct Development Services, Consulting services, integrated apps like POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage Intacct to Sage business partners, resellers, and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix constantly develops apps, products, and add-ons to enhance user experience. Sage Intacct add-ons include AR Lockbox File Processing.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage CRM – Sage Intacct, Sales Commission App for Sage Intacct, and Checkbook.io ACH/Digital Check Payments for Sage powered by GUMU™ are listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for the processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on Sage Business Cloud Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will like to hear from you.