As we know ADC is a module in Sage X3 available for Radio Frequency terminals. One of the features in the ADC allows you to manually enter the Inventory counts through Radio Frequency terminal.
Below are the steps for updating the Inventory Counts through ADC Screen:
- Navigate via ADCs->Inventory->Counts
- Enter Count Session No. (as defined in Inventory sessions screen)
- Enter the Line No. of the Item to be updated.
- Enter the New count you want to update in the “Counted” field as shown below.
Note: Below the pre-requisites before using the ADC Count function.
- Ensure if “ADC” activity code is activated on both Folder level as well as Activity code level.
- Ensure if Site is selected via. ADCs->Set Site
Also, you can open the ADC Count screen through Web Server.
Below are the steps for the same:
- Login into Web Server via http://localhost:28880/root/ and click on Terminal Server tab.
- Click on Connection.
- A java panel would ask to select Sage X3 Folder
- Enter the credentials for Sage X3 login.
- Navigate via ADCs->Inventory->Count and follow the same procedure as above.
Below is the screenshot of the ADC Count screen through Terminal Server in Web Server.
Note: In addition to the above notes, below the pre-requisites before using the ADC Count feature using Web Server.
- Ensure if the Web Server is set up in the Sage X3 Server.
- Ensure if ADC Module is added in the User Menu Profile.
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.