There are several times when user has posted any Invoice, Receipt or Payment and is not able to find the journal entry regarding the same, though the transaction is marked as validated.
We found that the Sage X3 works on the batch server fundamentals which needs to be activated for these transactions to get reflected in the accounting journals. User just needs to follow the below simple steps.
- Go to Usage -> Batch Server -> Server activation – User will be prompted for Server activation. Click on “yes”
- Sage X3 will start the server and will prompt with the server activation number.
- Once the server is activated go to Usage -> Batch server -> Accounting tasks.
Here the task status will be “Inactive” and the Journals on hold will have the count of all that transactions that were posted but did not created the journal entry since the server was not active.
- Start the accounting task by clicking “Run now”. It will prompt to start the accounting tasks. Click on “Yes”
- Once the accounting task has been started, click on Update button that will create all the journals that were on hold and will change the task status from “Inactive” to “Active” and will make the count of Journals on hold to ‘0’.
That’s it; all the transactions that were posted by the user can now be seen in the journal entry of the financial part of the Sage X3.
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.