Note: To have multiple Web service the user needs to have multiple licenses.
Check it from Development -> Utilities -> Verifications -> Display license
Based on your license you are applying for the number of Webservices.
New Stuff: Reading and Writing into sequential file
To create the Webservice follow the below simple steps:
- Go to Safe X3 Console -> Web servers -> Webservices
(Make sure your Web server is in running state)
- Under the Web servers, you will find the X3V65 which the server name on which the Sage X3 web server is installed. Select the web server and click on Webservices.
- On clicking the Web services you will find all the Folders that are added to the web servers along with the Services created for that folder.
- Select the Folder for which you need to create a Webservice and then click on Add button.
- Clicking on Add button will open the Parameter section which needs to be filled for that web service. Here the user needs to define the parameter values such as user id, password, language, etc.
- Click on Apply to configure and add the new Webservice.
Once the configuration is completed with successful results you will get a configuration completed message else it will give error if any during the configuration of the Webservice.
6) Once done with the above steps, you are ready with multiple Webservice for the same X3 folder.
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.