In our last blog we went through the installation of JAVA server component, and checked if java component is already installed. Now we are going to see the configuration of JAVA bridge server with X3. To begin with the configuration open the Sage X3 Console and follow the below steps:
1. Click on Add button to add our installed Java component. Then click on Next.
2. Here we can see the JAVA component which we had installed earlier. Choose the component to configure and click OK.
3. Before we configure, it will be a good practice to set a default server language. Please see the below snapshot and follow the steps according to the numbering.
- Click on #1 button.
- Select “all.host” from menu list. #2
- Double click on “all.host.language”. #3
- Give ENG for English or FRA for French. #4
4. Click on OK.
5. Now click on Configure button as shown in screenshot followed by YES.
6. Once the configuration completes, the below message pops-up.
7. Click on OK and close the configuration window.
8. Since we have configured the JAVA bridge server with X3, the only thing we need to do now is to start the JAVA bridge services. To do that click on Services button as shown in below figure.
9. Select the X3 java server and click on restart button as shown in above figure.
10. Close the safe X3 Console.
11. We have successfully configured the Java Bridge component.To check if the JAVA bridge server is successfully set up or not. Login to your application server and open the following URL in Internet Explorer or any other http browser http://localhost:27880 This is the default path for JAVA bridge server, but this might be different in your system if the default path was changed during installation. If the JAVA bridge is installed, you should be able to see the following screen.
We are done now.
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.