Have you ever felt a situation where you would like to do pre-payment of a particular sales order? Sage ERP X3 provides a special feature of pre-payment. Following is the way to access the feature in Sage ERP X3:
New Stuff: How to get number of hits on the table
- First go to Setup: Sales -> Orders -> order
- Create Sales order
- Go to: Sales -> Orders -> orders-> Option ->Prepayments
- In pre-payment screen, you have to enter mandatory fields like Currency amount, due-date and Tax
- After pre-payment right click and select “Issuing “. This will change the status of pre-payment to issued status. It is necessary to issue so as that it can be used in the payment entry screen.
- Once the issued Pre-payment has been paid by the customer navigate to the following screen to redeem the Pre-payment and create the appropriate Payment transaction.
- Go To: A/P-A/R accounting -> Payments -> Payment/Receipt Entry and post the prepayment
- Once you post the payment created here the pre-payment status of the Sales order will change to PAID
- Once you have created the invoice for the Order and post the same, you can cross-check and verify the effect of the pre-payment on open items using the Open items inquiry screen.
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.