Sage Intelligence is an embedded reporting solution for all Sage X3 customers. It has features that make it easier for the users to create customized reports as per user’s requirement.
Intelligence Reporting allows you to spend more time focusing on analysis and interpretation rather than spending time pulling the data together.
What is Sage Intelligence?
It is the financial reporting add-on for Sage X3. Due to its ability to instantly customize the report layouts it helps users to make reporting process simple, quick and flexible.
Who should use Sage Intelligence?
Sage Intelligence is a boon to people who need to gather and analyze data for forecasting on a regular basis, like Finance Professionals and Executives
How does Sage Intelligence reporting work?
Sage Intelligence connects to Sage X3 through a connector. It sends queries to the Sage X3 database to collect a series of data which is then formatted, interpreted and displayed in the final report.
It has the following modules –
- Report Designer: This helps in creating and editing multiple reports without modifying the GL.
- Layout generator and Task Panel: Helps to manipulate and design the reports.
- Connector: This helps in auto- connecting to the Sage ERP X3 or any other system like CRM, Payroll system.
- Report Manager: This sends queries and transforms the data of several sub-reports to generate the final financial report.
- Excel Sheets in the Excel Workbook: The sub-reports executed by the report manager, populate source data into separate worksheets of the excel workbook.
Features of Sage X3
Ease of Use
The interface is similar to Excel workbook and hence it is easy to use. Both financial and analytical data can be easily analyzed and combined within the same report.
Powerful memory technology has been used to enhance the performance of the report.
- Use of Native Excel makes it easy to use and format.
- Enables Multicurrency reporting
- Enables Dimensional reporting and enabling dimensional filtering as well.
- Provides Drill down functionality
- Massive Performance gain has been achieved by using the IMDB solution.
- Account Roll-ups provides the ability to consolidate multiple accounts into a single parent account.
- Multi-currency allows the use of exchange rates saved in the Sage X3 system to generate reports.
- Scalability provides the ability to generate financial reports for more than 2 years, for multiple sites, for all 9 dimensions and for multiple chart of accounts.
If you are looking for tailor made features to enhance your Sage X3 functionality and experience for your industry, Greytrix would be your right choice.
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.