- Go to Set up →General Parameters →Formulas
- Expand Automatic Journal
- Search “SKG” and cross check if formula for SKG has been defined or not, if formula is not present, kindly copy the same from SEED Folder and paste the same.
- If there folder is multi-legislation, one needs to define legislation wise formula – refer SEED folder
- In few cases one needs to even define Document type as per formula – Refer below Image
- As you can see in above image PAYMT marked with RED, has been defined under document type- refer below image
- Now one can run Accounting Interface without error.
Hope this blog helps!
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage X3’s integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce. It also offers best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com .We will be glad to assist you.
Other Related Blogs: