We may come across a scenario where we want to hold a payment of particular supplier. Navigate to the supplier for which you want to hold the payment.
Follow below steps to do the same:
- Go to: Common Data > Bps > Suppliers > Management tab.
- Tick the checkbox ‘Payment Hold’ and click on save button.
- Now Create an invoice with the same supplier (AO053).
- Go to A/P-A/R accounting > Payments > Payment / Receipt Entry and try to create a payment for that invoice.
- It will not allow a user to create a payment as it will show below error.
Hope this helps.
Greytrix is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions of Sage X3 integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com, and Magento eCommerce along with Sage X3 migration from Sage 50 US, Sage Pro, and QuickBooks. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.