Asset modification is one of the important processes of Asset Management in Fixed Assets. Fixed Assets modification records the changes or adjustments to existing assets at the individual betterment level. While using Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3), we may encounter a scenario where we need to modify the asset amount.
Following the steps below makes it easier to achieve the functionality of Asset modification in Sage X3.
Click here to know: Why Sage X3?
Navigate to Fixed Assets>> Fixed Assets>> Financial Assets
- Select the asset for which you want to change the value of an asset.
- From the right pane, click on “Refresh” option.
- While modifying the asset, if the user wants to reduce the value of the fixed asset, enter the amount in negative on Tax exchange field.
- Click on OK button and Save
- Post this, Sage Enterprise Management system will automatically adjust the fixed asset amount.
This is how users can easily perform asset modification functionality in Sage X3.