In this blog, we will discuss one of the new key features introduced in GUMU™ Integration in which a user can see the Entity name in the GUMU Chain Next list Field in Entity Mapping/Import tab. Parent Entity and their child entity to Sync data from the Import the Entity Mapping from the Entity Mapping/Import tab. this will stop the extra work of going into the import routine to see the chain next import routine for a particular import routine.
GUMU Chain Next
Kindly follow the steps stated below in order to use Import/Export Mapping functionality in Salesforce:
- Log in to your Salesforce Org which has GUMU™ installed.
- Go to App Launcher and Search “GUMU Settings” from the app list.
- Click on the “Entity Mapping/Import tab” and then you can check the list of “Chain next” (GUMU Chain Next) functionality which will show you what is the next import routine that is going to run after the import routine has finished.
- It is an easy way to know which import routine will sync next.
- First, the data of the Parent Import routine is Synched here the parent import routine is Customer import routine.
- After Finishing the import then the sync runs for the related child import routine.
- Here the users can also check the “Chain next” field which syncs data automatically after the parent import routine is completed.
- Customer import routine logs and the log description for it so that we know that the import routine has finished running.
- Similarly, you can do it for the Contact import routine. Here the GUMU Chain Next is ShiptoLocation.
- Log the date and time for ShiptoLocation and the status of that import routine.
By following the above blog instructions, you will be able to find out the chain next for each import routine very easily. This GUMU™ feature of GUMU Chain Next helps you will running related data simultaneously. If you still have queries or any related problems, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More details about the Product are available on our website and Salesforce AppExchange.
We hope you may find this blog resourceful and helpful. However, if you still have concerns and need more help, please contact us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- GUMU™ Features – Import or Export Entity Mapping in Sync routines using GUMU™ Lighting Interface
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Scheduling Import Routines in GUMU™ Lighting Interface
- Creation of Default Entities and Mappings using GUMU’s New Lightning Interface
- GUMU™ Salesforce Tricks and Tips – about creating Relationship between Entities Import Routine