Data migration is a key element which you consider before adapting to any new system. It can be a fairly time-consuming process and can be painful at times. That’s where our Fixed Cost, No effort migration services come in picture. We provide 1 test and 1 live migration at a Fixed Cost so you are doubly sure of the data which is being migrated with no worries on cost over-run.
We migrate complete (Sales, Purchase and GL) historical data from legacy system to target system of all the standard modules. We try our best to keep data conversion downtime (i.e. couple of working days) at the most minimum, so you can kick start using your new system right away and start doing business. All this said, let’s have a walk through the migration process that we follow in order to convert the data.
Our GUMU™ Migration Utility converts data from various legacy system to Sage ERP Systems such as Sage 100 (formerly known as Sage MAS 90/200), Sage 300 (formerly known Sage Accpac ERP) and give users a smoother data conversion experience.
A Migration project consists of two Stages i.e. 1 test and 1 live. We follow this approach to make the live data conversion as accurate and smooth as possible. The timeline for standard migration (which includes migration of GL, AR, AP, IC, SO and PO modules) depends on factors like size of data etc.
Now, let’s have a quick glance to find out as why we do two conversions –
- Test Migration: During this, we convert source data and migrate it to specified Sage ERP system. Below given are some benefits of doing the Test Migration –
a. We note all the migration hiccups, data ambiguities that need massaging.
b. Exact time-estimate for the Live conversion
c. Planning the Schedule of the live conversion to minimize the downtime
d. We make note of all the suggestions/correction that users will have after the test conversion so that we can implement them during the live conversion.
- Live Migration: Once you are done with the verification of the Test converted data, we proceed with the live conversion. The process is similar to what you have followed during the test.
In order to start with the migration, we require following;
1. Details of source ERP system’s version and edition (e.g. QuickBooks enterprise 2013) so that we can accordingly make preparation to fetch data from the system.
2. Details of target ERP System version and edition (e.g. Sage 300 Premium 2012) so that we can create a similar set up accordingly to the legacy system and bring in the source data.
3. List of modules to be converted (such as GL, AR, AP, IC, SO and PO)
4. Years of History needs to be converted if interested in historical information
5. Live conversion schedule so that we can accordingly plan the data migration
6. Any specific mapping sheet (for more details read this); or otherwise we bring in the source master data as it is.
GUMU™ makes your worry less and provides a smooth and accurate data migration to your Sage ERP system. For more details on data migration, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.