In our last blog we had discussed about our product Greytrix Bill of Lading. With the release of Sage ERP version 2014, our product, Greytrix Bill of Lading has also been updated to be compatible with for Sage 300 2014.
The New Stuff : Why use Greytrix Trading Excise
Greytrix Bill Of Lading is a comprehensive product, which allows its users with options to create, view, e-mail and print a formatted bill of lading. BOL picks up orders or shipment created in Sage 300 ERP version 2014 and generates Bill of Lading for that particular order.
Basic feature list of Bill of Lading:
1. BOL allows you to create Bill Of Lading against Orders as well as for Shipments.
2. User can create BOL by including multiple Orders and Shipments. It involves all the item details of the selected Shipment/Sales Order.
3. BOL report displays the standard information like total weight of all the items, nature of goods (hazardous/ non-hazardous), total number of packages sent for shipment and address of shipper, consignee and Bill to locations.
Greytrix Bill of lading is available for Sage 300 ERP v5.5 onwards. Download trial setup of Greytrix Bill of lading from here.
Also Read :
1. Greytrix Bill of Lading for Sage 300 ERP
2. Shipping Labels in Sage 300 ERP
3. Greytrix Drop Shipment for Sage 300 ERP
4. Custom Bills of Material Report for Sage 300 ERP 2012
5. Greytrix Document Attachment for Sage 300 ERP v6.1