The A/R Customer Inquiry screen provides detail information about customer that exists in Sage 300 ERP. This helps user to get the customer information in one click. In our previous blog we have discussed about Knowing Customer Credit status which provides customers credit status information.
In this blog we will discuss about ‘OE Orders’ tab which gives us the information about order and shipment details of customers. This tab contains summary of the orders and shipments for selected customer.
To inquire about the orders of a customer, user needs to select a particular customer in the AR Customer inquiry screen as shown in below screenshot.
Go to Account Receivable –> A/R Customers–> Customer Inquiry.
New Stuff: Prevent invalid date entries with Warning Date Range option
The OE order tab contains list of orders and shipments which have been processed for selected customers. First table lists the OE orders processed for the customer, which has one line summary information like order number, order type, description, reference, amount, order date, PO number (if any), location etc. for each order. The second table lists O/E shipments processed for the customer, which has one line of summary information like shipment number, invoiced, description, reference, amount, shipment date, posting date, PO number, location, territory, FOB point, ship to, ship via, via description, comments etc. for each shipment.
Also this tab provides following option to filter or reorder the data:
• Filter the list of orders by type, or list all orders.
• Choose whether to display orders that are on hold. (Select Show On-Hold Orders to include them in the list.)
• Choose whether to display shipments that have been invoiced. (Select Show Invoiced Shipments to include them.)
• List orders and shipments in ascending or descending order.
• View amounts in the functional currency or in the customer’s currency, in multicurrency ledgers.
User can drill down the Order/ Shipment by double clicking line from a selected order/Shipment to view the information that was entered with the order/shipment in O/E Order Entry. Please refer below screen shot.