In this blog post, we will discuss about ‘Force Listing of Batches’ options available in Sage 300 ERP. In G/L Option setting, there is a check box ‘Force listing of all batches’ under the ‘Processing’ tab .Kindly refer below screenshot for the same.
This check box restricts posting of G/L batches unless they are printed. This option is used to strengthen the audit trail.
If you select this option:
• You must print a listing of each batch and each batch must be free of errors before you can post it.
• If you edit a batch, you must print another listing of it before posting. You can print batch listings to the print destinations available to you.
•If you do not select this option, you can still list a batch before processing it but the listing is optional.
1. How to compare General Ledger Trial Balance Report from Sage 50 CAD (Simply Accounting) to Sage 300 ERP
2. Link General Ledger Entry to the Original Transaction
3. Enhancement in General Ledger Transaction Listing report
4. Subsidiary Ledgers and General Ledger
5. General Ledger (GL) Accounts Distribution in Sage 300 ERP