Use the A/R Invoice Entry screen to:
- Enter invoices, credit notes, and debit note that update projects in Project and Job Costing if you use that program to manage your contracts.
- Enter prepayments with invoices.
- If you use Payment Processing, process or void a credit card prepayment in Sage Payment Solutions.
- Edit invoices, credit notes, debit notes, and invoices in batches created in Accounts Receivable or imported from other accounting programs but can we maintain this record with Date range?
Yes, we have developed an Export utility to track those record with selected date range criteria.
Outward Register GST Report refers to the data that is fetched from AR Invoice screen and GL Batch screen. Sometimes it is difficult to track posted transactions for particular data range. To overcome this point, we have developed a report Outward Register GST Report in Sage 300 ERP. The Report has been developed with the filter criteria given below:-
- From Date and To Date
- From Customer code and To Customer code
The user needs to select the appropriate file path, date and Customer code and then click on Export Button that he needs and export the data to excel. If the date and Customer code is within the selected range then only the data will be exported but if the date and Customer code is not within the selected range then data will not be exported and then the system will generate the error such as Records not found.
Once the user clicks on the Export button the excel sheet data which is in below screenshot will create new AR Invoices screen entries in Sage 300. This report will provide you the data of posted transaction for the selected date range and Customer code.
Below is the sample output of this report.
This report will help you to track the posted transaction type from the AR Invoice Screen for the particular date range and Customer code.
- Return period:- This will be a header level Document date field from AR invoice Respective screen
- DocumentType:-This will be a header level Document type field from AR invoice Respective screen.
- DocumentNumber :- This will be a Header level document number field from AR invoice Respective screen
- DocumentDate :- This will be a header level Document date field from AR invoice Respective screen
- Original Document Number:- Incase Doc type will be Credit or Debit then we need to capture Apply to document field from AR invoice Respective screen
- CustomerName:- This will be a Header level Customer name field from AR invoice Respective screen
- CustomerCode:- This will be a Header level Customer Code field from AR invoice Respective screen
We have mentioned some of fields from the Report as we have include many more fields in the reports and some describe above
The report will directly export data in Excel format, so with the help of that user can easily sort the data whichever he/she wants.
NOTE:-We can customize this report & add columns as per our requirement.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.