In this blog we are going to discuss about the new custom “Order Entry Entered by” Report which we have developed for one of our customers. This report shows which user entered orders.
New Stuff:- OE Transaction List Report
The user interface for “Order Entry Entered by” Report is as displayed below. The report data will be produced based on the user-specified Sales Order date range and User Range. Please refer the screenshot of the user interfaces for “Order Entry Entered by” Report.
- As you can see in above screenshot user will be able to specify ‘From’ and ‘To’ date on the basis of which Sales Order gets filtered by comparing Sales Order date.
- Also user can select a range of User IDs and report will show all orders (quotes and active) entered by that user by date within date range selected.
Working of the report:
- Report will show the data on the basis of user specified inputs from the user interface.
- Please find below screenshot of generated report.
- As displayed in the screenshot above the report displays Sales Order information with its entered by the User ID. Below are the fields available on the report: –
- Date: – Sales Order Date
- Order number: – Sales Order Number
- User ID: – Sage 300 User ID
- Order Total: – Outstanding Order Amount
- Sales Person: – Sales Person 1 (One) on the Sales order
- Number of inventory lines entered: – Number of Item lines on Sales order excluding Misc. lines
So this report would be helpful to review the Sales Orders on few clicks.
About Us :-
Greytrix is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Business Cloud Solutions such as Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Financials (Sage Live), Sage Intacct and Sage Accounting (Sage One). Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Intacct with Sage CRM | Salesforce, Sage Enterprise Management with Sage CRM | Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce. We are migration specialists for Sage Intacct and Sage Enterprise Management from Sage 50 US, Sage Pro, Sage 100, Sage 300 and QuickBooks. We also offer best-in-class Consulting, Implementation and Technical Support for Sage Enterprise Management, Sage Intacct and Sage Financials. We have developed applications integrations for Sage Enterprise Management, Sage Intacct and Sage Financials to Sage business partners, resellers and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more information on Sage Business Cloud Solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.