Our GUMU™ integration is a real-time bidirectional link where customers are created / updated from Sage 100 to Sage CRM on real time basis. GUMU™ integration uses the Sage CRM web services to read – write data into Sage CRM from Sage 100 on real time basis. This is done by using GUMU™ Sage 100 module.
In Sage 100, user can import data from an excel sheet using VI Import utility provided by standard Sage 100. While using this VI import utility on GUMU integrated system, user may experience slowness issue or in some cases there can be chances that screen may get stuck. While doing VI import on GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 100 integrated system, user has to follow below process.
Whenever you wish to run VI Import, please set Sage CRM Configuration of GUMU Sage 100 module as inactive. For doing the same, please follow below steps.
1. Login to Sage100.
2. Navigate to Module -> GUMU -> GUMU Options -> Sage CRM Configuration.
3. Now check the Inactive Checkbox and click on accept button. This will disable the Sage 100 to Sage CRM real time changes.
4. Once this is done, you can run VI Import.
Note : Please remember to again activate Sage CRM configuration if you want Sage 100 changes to flow into Sage CRM once your VI Import is complete. To do the same please follow below steps:
1. Navigate to Module -> GUMU -> GUMU Options -> Sage CRM Configuration.
2. Uncheck Inactive checkbox, check all other three checkboxes .
3. Click on accept button.
This should solve the problem. In any case, you can always contact us for GUMU support at Sage@Greytrix.com.
Also read :
1. Registering GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration
2. Calculate sales Tax in Sage CRM using AvaTax API
3. GUMU Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration – Help Button
4. Accelerate your Line Item Entry process using GUMU Integration
5. What’s New – GUMU integration is now compatible with Sage 100 2015