Sage X3 provides a flexible software solution aimed at managing the most elaborate business processes in a simple and efficient way while complying with the demanding quality requirements of FDA-registered manufacturers. It delivers industry-specific solutions with the flexibility to accommodate your specific business process and functionalities.
- Powerful Formula Management Engine
- Variable units of measure
- Packaging variations
- Sub-Contract & Supply Chain Mgmt.
- Cost analysis
- Raw material potency
- Expected yield calculations
- Decimal precision
- Weighing scale interface with calibration and Hazard notification
- Regulatory Compliance
- MSDS; Labeling; Bar code
- Electronic Signature
- Certificate of Analysis
- Transaction Audit change control
- FDA – 21CFR part 11
- Logon protocol & network security
- Validation Scripting & Certification assistance
- Lot Control and Tracking
- End-to-end traceability
- Sub-lot control
- Physical inventory by lot
- Expiration date management
- Allocate inventory by lot
- FEFO inventory allocations
- Quality Management
- Technical sheets with user-defined Q&A
- Accepted and rejected status control
- Inspections performed at user-defined steps
- Customer-specific quality procedures
In our next article, we will see a case study on how Sage X3 streamlines the business process of a pharmaceuticals company.
Greytrix Africa is a leading Implementation, Reselling and Consulting partner for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage 300, Sage Enterprise Management HR (Sage X3 People) & Sage CRM based out of Nairobi, Kenya in East Africa region catering to Tanzania, Ethopia, Middle East, Australia and Asia businesses.
Greytrix Africa offers professional services such as Implementation & configuration, Business Process Analysis, Project Management, Customization, Integrations & Migrations, Technical support and Onsite resource augmentation along with enhancements within Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Enterprise Management HR (Sage X3 People), Sage CRM and Sage 300 (Accpac) across various industry verticals like Process Manufacturing (Food & Beverages, Chemical), Discrete manufacturing (Automotive, Textile & Apparel), Non Profit, Health-care Industry and Services Industry (Financial , Software & Engineering).
For more information on Sage Enterprise Management Consulting Services, please contact us at email@example.com.We will be glad to assist you.