Integration has been a buzz word in the Sage ERP X3 community in recent times. Most of development partners with 3rd party add-ons and products for other Sage product Lines are wanting to and pushing hard to make their add-ons compatible with Sage ERP X3. When it comes to integration, there are a number of options.
We have experience in all flavors of integration having an experienced team of over 10+ years in Sage Product Lines. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about integrations with Sage X3.
Integrate Salesforce with Sage ERP X3 with GUMU™ – GUMU integration today with features so compelling to provide your organization with a chance to test and evaluate the integration benefits for a true ROI assessment.
eCommerce Magento Integration with Sage ERP X3 – Tap the potential of an integrated Sage X3 and Magento eCommerce Solution.
* Web Services – Web Services enables you to expose an object from within Sage X3 to allow Creation, Modification of data. The Sage X3 object encapsulates all business logic and rules thus requiring minimal effort. In built programs/function routines can be exposed to Web Services using Sub Programs. This requires developer user license.
* Import/Export – The standard import/export templates are very powerful and easy to use, these again have the business logic encapsulated. Users can run/schedule the import/export process to be run through batch server. This comes out of the box.
* Java Bridger Server – The Java Bridge server component allows to easily add technical functionalities to the X3 Platform. You can write programs in JAVA that can be called using Java Bridge server from within X3. This enables the capabilities to seamlessly integrate with X3. You need to purchase license for Java Bridge Server
* ODBC – This will be helpful as well faster, if you only need to read data from Sage ERP X3 for Reporting purpose. Using it for writing in Sage ERP X3 is not worth the efforts then buying developer license.
* ActiveX – Calling ActiveX controls from within X3 adds a lot of advantage in integration and running external programs. However running ActiveX controls over X3 Web Client will be a challenging task, considering the strengthening of browser security.
Deciding which option to use would result in a debate, one should consider cost, usage and most importantly the underlying technology of the system and the integration requirements before choosing one particular option or a combination.