Integration has been a buzzword in the Sage ERP X3 community in recent times. Most of the development partners with 3rd party add-ons and products for other Sage product Lines are wanting to and pushing hard to make their add-ons compatible with Sage ERP X3. When it comes to integration, there are a number of options.
We have experience in all flavors of integration having an experienced team of over 10+ years in Sage Product Lines. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more integrations with Sage X3.
GUMU™ for Salesforce – Sage X3 Integration – GUMU integration today with features so compelling to provide your organization with a chance to test and evaluate the integration benefits for a true ROI assessment.
GUMU™ for Magento – Sage X3 Integration – Tap the potential of an integrated Sage X3 and Magento eCommerce Solution.
- Web Services – Web Services enables you to expose an object from within Sage X3 to allow Creation, Modification of data. The Sage X3 object encapsulates all business logic and rules thus requiring minimal effort. Inbuilt programs/function routines can be exposed to Web Services using Sub Programs. This requires developer user license.
- Import/Export – The standard import/export templates are very powerful and easy to use, these again have the business logic encapsulated. Users can run/schedule the import/export process to be run through a batch server. This comes out of the box.
- Java Bridger Server – The Java Bridge server component allows to easily add technical functionalities to the X3 Platform. You can write programs in JAVA that can be called using Java Bridge server from within X3. This enables the capabilities to seamlessly integrate with X3. You need to purchase license for Java Bridge Server.
- ODBC – This will be helpful as well faster, if you only need to read data from Sage ERP X3 for Reporting purpose. Using it for writing in Sage ERP X3 is not worth the efforts then buying developer license.
- ActiveX – Calling ActiveX controls from within X3 adds a lot of advantage in integration and running external programs. However running ActiveX controls over X3 Web Client will be a challenging task, considering the strengthening of browser security.
Deciding which option to use would result in a debate, one should consider cost, usage and most importantly the underlying technology of the system and the integration requirements before choosing one particular option or a combination.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage X3, a Sage Business Cloud Solution, offerings. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage X3 for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage X3. Currently we are Sage X3 Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia, US, UK. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit and India Legislation for Sage X3 to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage champion ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage X3 – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage X3 – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange and GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP listed on Microsoft AppSource.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com, We will like to hear from you.