Have you come across any requirement where in you need to add an additional invoicing element on the Line items. This blog will give you accurate steps on how to do so for Purchase Orders and Invoices.
New Stuff: Posting Additional Journal Entries !!!
- Create Invoicing Element – : While creating the Invoicing element keep value type as ‘Amount’ and Element presence as ‘Order Line’.
- Navigate to Price list Structure screen of the Purchasing module. (Setup-> Purchase-> Price List-> Structure)
- Create a new Structure as above and enter the relevant Invoicing Element number in the Invoicing Element field. The parameter in the “Value” field defines whether the value entered in the price list screen should be considered as an amount or as percentage.
- In the Price List setup screen create a new price code and assign the appropriate Code Structure.
- In the Charges/Discount Change the Processing to ‘Yes’. As a result the field “Wgt Chrg” will be displayed in the price list entry screen.
- Create a price list as needed using the appropriate price list code and enter the Charges accordingly.
- Assign the price structure to the applicable suppliers by entering the Structure code in the Price Structure field.
- Now let us create a Purchase Order and check the calculations.
The purchase order created for 50 quantities of the product amounts to net price of 5000 USD. The weight charge entered was 2% which is exactly 100 USD. So the final total is calculated as 5100 USD.
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.