You may have come accross a situation where Folder Validation gets interrupted due to user/browser timeout. For achieving uninterrupted folder validation, batch process can be used.
Let us assume that a Folder named “SEED” needs to be validated.
Now, to validate the folder using batch process, follow the following Steps:
1. Go to Usage>Batch Server.
2. Click on Query Submission.
3. Select the folder that needs to be validated; in our case, the folder is SEED.
4. In the Task Code field, select VALDOS.
5. Select the date and time when the folder validation needs to be initiated.
6. Click on Validation.
Hope this helps.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage X3’s integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce. It also offers best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com .We will be glad to assist you.