After login to Sage 300 ERP as Non ADMIN user, sometimes we face problem while printing reports if proper rights are not set. Hence, to overcome this problem;
1. Navigate to Administrative Services >> User >> Create or select user. For instance, we have selected an ADDON.
2. Then go to Security Group and create Group ID, for an instance: ADDON.
3. Now, go to User Authorization >> Select User ID as ADDON and give access rights.
Now, login to Sage 300 ERP by user ADDON, and try to print Purchase Order Entry report. It will not allow you to print report using Print Destination functionality. However, by default in bottom left corner you will see Printer option. Hence, Go to File menu and you can see, Print Destination option is disabled.
Also Read: Closing Procedure Checklist for Sage 300 ERP
For using Print Destination, you need to give rights to the user if logged in other than ADMIN.
Follow below steps to give Print Destination rights:
1. Login as ADMIN in Sage 300 ERP and follow above steps 1, 2, 3
2. In Security Groups select Application as Administrative Services and check Change Print Destination icon.
3. Now re-login to Sage 300 ERP with user ADDON, and check for File menu header and left bottom, double click on highlighted icon [below], Print Destination screen would popup.
Hence, with the above mention simple settings, user can provide rights in security groups for Print Destination.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity-enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.