A Sales Invoice can be simply defined as the request of payment by the customer for goods sold or services provided. Sales Invoice can be created once the shipment is completed. In some case we want to know Invoice Information like orders have been partially or fully invoiced on that time we export invoices. By using our “Export Invoice Information utility” we can export in an easy way.
New Stuff: Miscellaneous Charges Report in Sage 300 ERP
Follow below steps to check exported invoice information list. The invoice information will get exported in excel format with respective details.
Go to Order Entry –> Invoice Entry – to create invoice. Please refer below screen shot.
Invoice number IN0000000000071 is created with two item respectively A1-103/0 and A1-103/0. This Invoice is created for customer 1200.
To export the Invoice Information user need to open Export Invoice Information macro. The below is the screen shot of Export Invoice Information.
This macro is present with following fields.
- Invoice Date: – This field used to select date range from you want to export invoice information.
- Customer Number: – This fields is used to select range of customers to include in the export. Put a blank in the from field and the ZZZZZZs in the to field to include all customers. If you want to include only one customer, enter the same customer code in both fields.
- Salesperson: – This fields is used to select range of salespersons to include in the export. Put a blank in the from field and the ZZZZZZs in the to field to include all salesperson If you want to include only one salesperson, enter the same salesperson code in both fields.
- Item: – This fields is used to select range of items to include in the export. Put a blank in the from field and the ZZZZZZs in the to field to include all item If you want to include only one item, enter the same item code in both fields.
- Category: – This fields is used to select range of categories to include in the export. Put a blank in the from field and the ZZZZZZs in the to field to include all categori If you want to include only one category, enter the same category code in both fields.
- Bill to State: – This fields is used to select range of bill to state to include in the export. Put a blank in the from field and the ZZZZZZs in the to field to include all bill to state If you want to include only one bill to state, enter the same bill to state code in both fields.
- Export File Path: – This field show the selected excel file path. “…” button is used select excel file.
After selection of fields and file path click on export button to export the invoice information details. Utility will pop up success message after process gets completed successfully.
After completion of process all invoice information details will get exported in selected excel file.
Here you can check details of invoice information get exported in file. You can check the Customer name “Mr. Ronald Black” with other details such as Order Number, Invoice Date, Item, Item Description, Quantity Order, Quantity Invoice, Unit Price, Extended Price, Sales Person, etc.
You can follow below link to add macro to desktop of sage 300.
How To Add A Macro To Accpac Desktop of Sage 300 ERP
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.