In task scheduler when we schedule the custom Sage 300 application with “Run only when user is logged” setting the scheduled task is working fine. But when we schedule the same application with “Run whether user is logged on or not” setting sometimes it does not work properly and gives “Session is not initialized” error.
In this blog we are going to discuss the steps to run scheduled task with “Run whether user is logged on or not” setting in task scheduler.
New Stuff: A/P Letters and Labels Screen
- Go to control panel à Administrative Tools
- Click on Component Services
- Expand Component Services à Expand Computers à Expand My Computer à Click on DCOM Config. In right panel right click on ACCPAC Signon Manger and go to the properties.
- Go to Security tab. In Launch and Activation Permission panel select “Customize” option then click on “Edit” button and give rights to everyone. Then In “Access Permission” panel select “Customize” option then click on “Edit” button and give rights to everyone. Refer below screenshot.
- In “Configuration Permission” panel select “Customize” option then click on “Edit” button and give rights to everyone. Then Click on “Apply”. Refer below screenshot.
- Go to “Identity” tab select “The launching user” option. Then click OK.
In this way you can run scheduled task with “Run whether user is logged on or not” setting in task scheduler and also you can run scheduled task with Non admin user successfully.
Greytrix a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.