- Open Accounts Receivable > A/R Customer Reports > Statements/Letters/Labels.
- Statements, letters, and labels (any reports printed using the database query used by the default statement that comes with Accounts Receivable) can include the following features and information:
- Company’s name, address, phone numbers, contact person, and telephone numbers.
- The customer’s name and address, from the customer account or ship-to location.
- Customer credit limit and credit available.
- For each transaction, the document number, document date, transaction type, reference number (for an invoice) or applied document number (for a transaction matched to an invoice), due date, and current amount of the transaction.
- The dunning message specified on the A/R Options screen or selected for the statements, if you added message sets in the Dunning Messages screen.
- The number of days in each aging period, and totals for each period. The transactions are aged by due date. You can age documents by document date, and include current transactions.
- The previous balance, credits and new charges since the last statement, and the new balance.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration service for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and in Sage 300c development services we offer services such as upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, newer integrations using sdata and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers over 20+ Sage 300 productivity enhancing utilities that we can help you with such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East.
For more details on Sage 300 and 300c Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.