Recent release of Sage 300 v2020 patch (Product Update 2) provided many features. The list of features includes many useful provisions for both desktop as well as cloud version (web screens). In this blog we are going to discuss General Ledger Tax Integration – “Provision to specify tax amount in GL Journal Entry”. Using this provision you can create Journal entries related to Sales and Purchase tax.
New Stuff:- You can refer to below link to get more information on configuring “General Ledger integration with Tax Services” for entering the tax amount in G/L Journal Entry.
In this blog we are simply demonstrating its availability and appearance for cloud version (i.e. web screens).
Navigating to the screen:
- Go to the General Ledger G/L Transactions Journal Entry.
- As you can see in the screenshot above, there are additional controls for Entry Type, Tax Group, Description and “Create Tax Details”.
- These fields are available only on web screens if you have installed “General Ledger integration with Tax Services” which is available in Sage 300 v2020 (PU2).
- ‘Entry Type’ field provides three options default Is ‘Standard’ which will allow user to make regular G/L Journal entry and keeps the Tax related fields disabled.
- If the entry type is selected Sales Tax / Purchase Tax then it will enable the Tax Group and Tax Description fields along with Create Tax Details button and activate some columns on detail lines.
- User will be able to make either Tax related Journal entry or regular journal entry at a time as detail table fields will enable disabled accordingly.
- However, a single GL batch can have mix GL Journal entries.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration services for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and for Sage 300c development services we offer, upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, latest integrations using sData and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers 20+ addons for Sage 300 to enhance productivity such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East. The GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP is listed on Microsoft Appsource with easy implementation package.
For more details on Sage 300 and Sage 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will like to hear from you.