In our previous blog, we discussed about Bulk Import Customer feature where in user can import customers from Sage X3 to Sage CRM . Today, in this blog we will go through how to import products in bulk from Sage X3 to Sage CRM using Bulk Product Import functionality using GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage X3 functionality.
For importing Bulk Products from Sage X3 to Sage CRM, please follow below steps:-
– In Sage CRM, go to Sage CRM Administration menu.
– Click on Sage ERP X3-> Import Product button. It will navigate you to Import Product page
– Select Folder Name from which you want to import customers.
– Select Bulk Product Import option.
– Finally Click on Sync Button.
This will import all products from Sage X3 to Sage CRM. This will import products much faster compare to other two criteria of importing customer as it uses the SQL linked server option to fetch data from Sage X3..
For any queries related to GUMU integration, you can contact us at Sage@greytrix.com
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
Also read :
1. GUMU Integration vs Sage Integration for Sage CRM and Sage X3
2. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage X3 Integration with Sage CRM version 2017 R1
3. Real time Change from Sage ERP X3 to Sage CRM – Troubleshooting Tips
4. How to resolve error while reading webservices description – Troubleshooting Tips
5. Title code setting in GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage X3 integration