We have created a folder in Sage X3 but as this is folder was a PILOT folder, now I want to delete the folder. As I deleted the folder the traces of the folder still remained i.e. the Tables of the folder, Folder Directory in Sage X3 Installable Path remain as it is.
Thus We have found that the As of version 6, the process of deleting a folder is more than simply pressing the delete button within the folder function (GESADS). In order to delete a folder we must do the following:
- Depublish the folder in the admin console (part of the web server functionality)
- Go to Windows Explorer and find the folders\X3_pub directory and delete that file folder
- Delete the data folder within Windows that corresponds to step 2
- Launch SQL Server and perform the following
- Drop all logins associated with the folder. At a minimum that includes the folder name correlating to the login as well as the folder_report login as well.
- Drop all tables within SQL that correlate to this specific login
- Drop the user from the database
- Delete the folder within the folders function (GESADS)
Hope this helps.
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.