In our last post we read a quick introduction of our Salesforce – Sage X3 integration and how we can get done more in less time.
Next step would obviously be to see how is the overall experience of integrating your Sage X3 with Salesforce Cloud CRM. We have been regularly organizing live demos and webinars for our Clients and Partners globally, here is a YouTube Video Recording of one of our recent webinars which will give you insights how integrating both can change the way Customer Service is managed. If you would like to have a live demo of any of our Salesforce integrations with Sage X3, Sage 100 or Sage 300, please feel free to email us on email@example.com.
During our demos and discussions, we often come across requests for a trial to get hands-on, on the integration experience. It’s possible now, the easy way.
Test Sage X3 Salesforce with our Salesforce Org – This is like a no effort option where you can use our Demo Salesforce Org where we have set up our Pro version integration into one demo Salesforce Org and connected with our test Sage X3 system, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps
(Before you start, email us for password on firstname.lastname@example.org. For verification you can either follow the email verification process or send us your IP address)
- Login to Demo Salesforce Org https:\\login.salesforce.com
- Enter username as email@example.com
- Enter password as sent to you via email from Greytrix
- Once you are logged into demo Salesforce Org you are ready to test the integration features.
Note – If you are logging into Salesforce for the first time. For security reasons Salesforce will ask you to provide verification code. This is how it works.
- After entering user id and password to login from your computer/device it will ask you to provide verification Code for security reason
- Click on the “Email me a verification code” button and associated email will be sent to us with verification code. After that, you can close your browser. (Verification code will be valid for next 24 hours to activate Salesforce Org from your device)
- Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification code and we will revert back to you with verification code as soon as possible. (The verification code will work even if you have closed or want to use a different browser. You just need to ensure you are using the same device/IP)
- Once you have the verification code you are all set to login and try the integration
As always, for a live demo/trial or any queries/ feedback/suggestions please email email@example.com
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.