To make the Invoice Printing mandatory before posting, following parameter is available in Sage X3.
Parameter: SIVCFM (Mandatory invoice printing)
Path: Setup > General Parameter > Chapter (TC) > Group (INV) > SIVCFM
This parameter is used to stipulate the validation of invoice in the printed report
The list of possible values are:
- Yes: The Posting button is grayed out, meaning that the invoice cannot be validated. The invoice will not be dealt within the automatic validation process either.
- No: The Posting button is activated, meaning that the invoice can be validated.
Hope this blog helps!
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage X3’s integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce. It also offers best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .We will be glad to assist you.
Other Related Blogs:
- Emailing Customer Statement and Invoice as per customer preference.
- How to restrict purchase invoice creation without purchase receipt?
- How to use and setup the functionality of early discount / late charges in Supplier Invoice
- How to enable Posting button, if it is disabled in PO-Invoice
- How to invoice consumed product in Sage X3