Sage ERP X3 has come up with an interesting feature through which users can now easily Monitor or Audit any changes in X3 Table. For example, if the user wants to Audit new additions into BP Customer table between a selected date ranges then they just have to activate the Audit conditions in the Customer Table.
Also Read: Auditing Fields in Sage ERP X3
Below is the procedure to activate the Audit table feature for any Sage X3 table.
- Navigate via Development->Data and Parameters->Tables->Tables and select the Table on which auditing has to be done.
- Go to “Audit” tab and select the “Type of Audit” as according to your Auditing need, i.e. In case the user wants to audit table whenever a new entry is made in the Table then “Creation” has to be selected; If audit needed for any change in Table entry then select “Modification” and if while Deleting any entry then “Deletion” has to be selected.
- In order to monitor any Workflow execution associated with the Table, the Workflow checkbox has to be checked.
- In order to monitor the Table through its Index then the Index Key has to be selected under the Tracking Key section.
Below is the screenshot of the Audit tab under Table Maintenance screen
- After making changes in the Table to adapt Auditing, any of the changes made in the table would be reflected in the Audit Table screen whenever the Auditing criterion is met. “Audit Table” screen can be opened via Navigating Usage->Audit->Tables where you can select the criteria for check the Audited entries i.e. Data range or/and Table, etc.
Below is the screenshot of the Audit Table screen
“ATABLE” is the table to maintain Audited entries in Sage X3.
Please Note few points,
- To avail the feature of auditing in your Sage ERP X3, the “AUDIT” activity code has to be made Active.
- In order to audit Workflow, the “Trigger tracking” checkbox has to be checked under Workflow Rules.
Hope this post is useful!
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.