When launching a print option from an Sage X3 function, it can be interesting to propose default values to the launch setups.
This function is used to store values by default for the print setups as a function of the launch context (identified by a function code). A print means printing a Crystal Reports report, launching a request, an SQL query, or an export.
New Stuff: How to set minimum Purchase Order Quantity
To assign a default values navigate to: Setup > Destination > Default Values.
Please refer the below screen shot.
Here just follow the below steps:
- Select the function in which the Report needs to be printed.
- Select Print Type as ‘Reports’.
- Enter the name of your report. Like here I used ‘Fixed footer portrait customer Invoice’.
- Select the Parameter value from the selection for which you want to set Default Values. These values are the one which are defined at the time of Report Creation under ‘Parameter Definition’ Tab.
- In ‘first Default’ and ‘Last Default’ columns, we need to give the field name which are holding the respective values.
- Now just click on Create button. The default values to your report for particular function are assigned now.
We can print a single Report for different functions and with different default values.
Hope this Helps!!
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.