Nowadays Media and Entertainment industry is growing very fast. They broadcast live coverage of sports, entertainment, news channels and provide services to customers for advertising, animation, B2B, digital marketing, sports, television, special effects, post- production such as film editing and radio.
This fast growing media and entertainment industry requires more innovative solution to deal with its growing number of audiences and customers. So that they can provide better services to their customers.
They require managing licenses, resources, media & entertainment related equipment’s and other assets. They are also required to keep track of inventory purchases, sales, customer’s invoices, customers receipt, vendor invoices & payments.
Apart from this, in a company, there are mostly requirement of MIS reports, dashboard, sales Revenue, analysis and their financial data to help drive better business decisions
Sage 300 ERP consist of different modules like sale, purchase, inventory, Asset, Account Payable Account receivable and General Ledger Module. Which will provide more helps to these fast growing Media & Entertainment industry.
Here is Some Key Aspects Included in Sage 300 ERP for Media & Entertainment Industry.
- Keep track of assets and Inventory
- Provides analysis, dashboards and other imports MIS reports.
- Keep track of customer open invoices based on due dates.
- Provide Financial data such as budgeting and Broadcasting
- The system streamlines various business processes and workflows
- Business Intelligence, through which users can build their own customize reports.
- Revenue recognition and revenue forecasting
- Deliver improved loyalty to reduce customer losses and drive recurring revenues
1. Sage 300 ERP in Sugar Industry
2. Sage 300 ERP for Automobile Dealer Industry
3. Sage 300 ERP for Ready Mix Concrete Industry
4. Sage 300 ERP makes your manufacturing processes simple
5. Steel Tubes Industries and Sage 300 ERP