Sage X3 ERP, is a global solution which supports multiple languages, currencies, companies, sites, and the legislation’s to help you manage operations in international locations and transact business seamlessly with global customers.
This blog is about a requirement for one of our Indian client. Every country has a bit of their own unique requirement; it comes up with different local needs which will differ from the international standards.
Thus, to address these requirements Greytrix has created a Set of Reports pertaining to Indian Standards in Sage X3 Reports.
Below description gives details which were specific for one of our clients but these requirements can always be customized as per your Business requirement.
The Indian Set of Reports are as given below:
- Purchase Order Report:
– The Purchase Order report is a standard report provided by the Sage X3 system, but the format, as well as certain fields of the report, varies as per the Indian Standards.
– While Purchasing Goods in India, several additional charges are applicable termed as invoicing elements in Sage X3, for e.g. Freight Charges, Approval Fields, Taxes etc. The report ensures that all these elements are included in the report.
– Lastly, we have also included the Option to print different copies of the report [Copy of H.O., Supplier, Original etc…], wherein the type of the print appears at the top of the report.
- Goods Receipt Note Report:
– As the name suggests, this report displays receipt details for one or more receipts along with line details.
– We have modified the GRN Report to include PO details in the line item:
i) Purchase Order
ii) PO amount
iii) Quantity returned
iv) Cost Centre
With this feature, it would be easy to track PO through GRN reports.
- PR & PO Report (Detail purchase request list):
– The Purchase request report displays all the Purchase Request and their details, but we have added a new report which will help the user to track all the transactions related to that particular Purchase Request.
– The Report will display the respective PO and GRN and their details associated with the Purchase Request.
– Below is the Sample PR report including the above fields.
- Receipt Register Report:
– The standard Receipt Register displays the data pertaining to the Receipt, but the receipt register report designed by Greytrix comprises the list of receipts in the specified period along with its corresponding PO and Invoice details.
– Below is the sample Purchase Receipt report including PO and Invoice details
Greytrix – a globally recognized Premier Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. Being recognized and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) offerings – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3) for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3). Currently we are Sage Enterprise Management Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middles East, Australia, Asia. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit for Sage Enterprise Management to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage Rockstar ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage Enterprise Management – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage Enterprise Management – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.