Scheduled invoice generation is function to automatically mass generate the invoices from orders for a given site, when the invoicing process is based on a invoicing schedule. The orders are from the Normal category and meet the following criteria:
- They apply to sold and non-deliverable products of the Generic or Service category.
- For Project management: The scheduled invoices are subject to progress billing and related to projects with the status: Launched.
- For milestone billing: The next invoice date and milestone of the scheduled invoices have been reached (budget closed/delivered or task closed).
- For billing with no milestone: The next invoice date of the scheduled invoices has been reached.
- They are fully signed or automatically signed when the signature circuit is managed (APPSOH – Order signature management parameter) and these orders comply with the defined signature rules.
The generated invoices can be viewed using the Invoices function. You can validate them one by one using this function or in bulk using the Invoice validation function. The standard batch task FUNAUTISCH is provided for this mask invoice generation purpose.
- Scheduled invoices until (field DEMDLVDAT)
We can limit the scheduled invoice selection only to scheduled invoices with a next invoice date prior or equal to the specified date. By default, this date is initialized to the current date.
Invoice date: 12/10/2021
Scheduled invoices until: 12/15/2021
- The scheduled invoices whose next due date is 05/08/2019 is considered by the script.
- The scheduled invoices whose next due date is 05/12/2019 is not considered by the script.
- Invoice grouping options (field IMESVIC)
We can specify how scheduled invoices must be grouped when generating invoices:
- Invoice by invoice date – All scheduled invoices where the next invoice date is the same are grouped on a single invoice.
- Invoice by order – All scheduled invoices linked to the same order and where the next invoice date is prior to the invoice date are grouped on a single invoice.
- Invoice by customer – All scheduled invoices of all orders processed for the same bill-to customer and where the next invoice date is prior to the invoice date are grouped on a single invoice.
- Invoice by project – All scheduled invoices linked to the same project code where the next invoice date is prior to the invoice date are grouped on a single invoice.
This blog helps you to setup scheduled invoice generation task.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage X3, a Sage Business Cloud Solution, offerings. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage X3 for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage X3. Currently we are Sage X3 Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia, US, UK. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit and India Legislation for Sage X3 to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix Sales Commission App for Sage X3 simplifies commission calculations and postings on sales transactions.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage champion ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage X3 – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage X3 – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange and GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP listed on Microsoft AppSource.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com, We would like to hear from you.