In Sage X3, we have a feature called dashboard that displays data when a user logins to the Sage X3 application. But have you ever come across a situation where you have set the format of a numerical field to be 3 decimal but on the dashboard the field only displays 2 decimal? Let’s see how we can solve this issue.
New Stuff: Restriction on Duplicate LOT-SUBLOT creation
This is because the query definition does not update all the required fields on the table that handles the dashboard query. The field that manages the format is not set and the system uses the default display format for the field.
- Go to Development Utilities, Maintenance, in Lines.
- Type ALISTED on the table name.
- Make a selection of the query by opening the top SELECTION option and selecting SELECTION.
- Type the conditions as: COD=”<>”., then hit ENTER.
- Locate the field or fields that you require to show more or less decimal you want to change.
- On location, on the LNG field type you desired format ( i.e. 13.4).
- Hit the TAB and hit the SAVE button.
- Refresh your dashboard query to see the changes.
To know how to add Graphical query tool refer this blog Sage X3 Dashboard: Sales by Product Category