We may come across a scenario where we want to replace the old value of field with new one, In that case Sage X3 has the Utility through which user can achieve this feature.
For Example: If User wants to update the package field of all the products from old value “C01” to new value “CB1”.
Then navigate to Development > Script Dictionary > Update transactions and follow the below steps:
- Create New Database mass update.
- Enter New Database mass update code.
- Enter the table name.
- Add the two (old and new) parameters (Data type of the field for which we are updating the value).
- Click on the validation
- Click on “Exec.” button.
- A pop up window will appear. Enter the old and new value in the parameter. And click on ok button.
- This will replace the all value with new one for all the products.
Hope this helps.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage X3’s integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce. It also offers best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .We will be glad to assist you.
Other Related Blogs: