Quality Control is one of the most important aspects for any company. As you know X3 does provide feature to keep tabs on products that are not qualified to be kept in the Inventory. Today I’ll provide a brief introduction with an example on how to emulate your company quality control process in X3.
Quality control involves the examination of a product, service, or process for certain minimum levels of quality. It is one of the core process, the quality control team is to identify products or services that do not meet a company’s specified standards of quality.
If a problem is identified, the job of a quality control team or professional may involve stopping production temporarily. Depending [...]
- Steps to Import Sage ERP X3 Customers in Sage CRM
- GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3 Integration
- Webinar Invite – First Look Sage 100 ERP Integration with Salesforce.com on 10th December 2014 at 1 pm ET
- How to stop the Automatic allocation in Sage X3?
- Adding run time selection criteria in SQL requester
TagsAccount Actions Activity Code Crystal Currency data Debug decimal Dynamic Entry Transaction export filter Fiscal folder Grid import india Inquiry integration invoice java mask memory menu ORDSYS parameters patch Product products Purchase receipts Recurring Report reports Sage ERP X3 Sales Screen Selection List session stock Table Tables validation Version 7 webservices