Quality Control is one of the most important aspects for any company. As you know X3 does provide feature to keep tabs on products that are not qualified to be kept in the Inventory. Today I’ll provide a brief introduction with an example on how to emulate your company quality control process in X3.
Quality control involves the examination of a product, service, or process for certain minimum levels of quality. It is one of the core process, the quality control team is to identify products or services that do not meet a company’s specified standards of quality.
If a problem is identified, the job of a quality control team or professional may involve stopping production temporarily. Depending [...]
- Set Rule in sales orders if prepayment is not received in Sage ERP X3
- Find number of users logged in Sage ERP X3
- How to use record separator of import/export template in Sage ERP X3
- How to restrict the user to enter limited characters in Sage ERP X3
- How to quick search without including stars using Entry points
TagsActivity Code BOM Crystal Currency data Debug decimal Dynamic Entry Transaction export filter folder Grid import india Inquiry integration invoice java mask memory menu ORDSYS parameters patch Product products Purchase receipts Recurring Report reports Sage ERP X3 Sales Screen Selection List session stock Table Tables users validation Version 7 webservices workflow