Quality Control is one of the most important aspects for any company. As you know X3 does provide feature to keep tabs on products that are not qualified to be kept in the Inventory. Today I’ll provide a brief introduction with an example on how to emulate your company quality control process in X3.
Quality control involves the examination of a product, service, or process for certain minimum levels of quality. It is one of the core process, the quality control team is to identify products or services that do not meet a company’s specified standards of quality.
If a problem is identified, the job of a quality control team or professional may involve stopping production temporarily. Depending [...]
- Pick Your Piece of Innovation at Sage ERP X3 Sales Conference 2015, Istanbul – Meet us at Stand # 13
- Webinar Invite – Sage ERP X3 Integration with Sage CRM ver 7.3 on 8th April 2015 at 1 pm US ET
- Greytrix HQ Relocating – Taking the Big Leap
- How to execute workflow through function?
- Automatic posting of Invoice
TagsActivity Code BOM configurator Crystal Currency data decimal Entry Transaction export filter folder Grid import india Inquiry integration invoice java mask memory menu ORDSYS parameters patch Product products Purchase receipts Recurring Report reports Sage ERP X3 Sales Screen Selection List session stock Table Tables template users validation Version 7 webservices workflow